NRCare is your alternative for network equipment maintenance.
We offer flexible equipment coverage with around-the-clock technical support and options for next-day hardware replacement and service by an on-site engineer at a price that fits your budget and secures all of your mission-critical network assets.
Why NRCare Maintenance?
- Service you need, for the price you deserve
- 24×7 Technical Service Desk handling over 300,000 calls per year
- Next-business-day service for covered parts with 100% coverage in the continental U.S.
- 2,500 technology professionals at your fingertips
- 1.5 million parts in stock now, covering 113,000 part numbers
- Flexible device-by-device coverage
- ISO 9001:2000-certified Logistics and Repair facilities
NR Care is now offering our 24/7 tech to tech phone support on Cisco’s End of Life equipment!!!
Current users of NR Care can directly login at the NR Care page in the Support section of our website
How to register equipment (existing customers)
- Visit www.nrcare.com and click the Register button.
- Register your company to open an NRCare/Alternet Services account. After you register, you will receive a confirmation e-mail to activate your account. As soon as you activate your account, you will be granted access to your custom NRCare/Alternet web portal, where you can activate your contract and manage all of your hardware purchases and service contracts.
- Register your equipment by clicking the Register Equipment tab. You will need the manufacturer, serial number, and model to complete equipment registration. Once you have registered your equipment, you can easily view the details of your service contract by clicking the Contract History tab.
- Congratulations! NR Care has you covered.
Ask your account manager today how we can help you save on your maintenance contracts, CALL 1.888.NETREP 9 (638-7379)